Happy Friday, Toronto WordCampers!
It’s been a crazy week at #WCTO HQ – there’s a whole lot of finalizing going on. Here’s the rundown:
- Everyone: Our schedule has been finalized. The after-party @ Habanero’s kicks off at 6:30pm on Saturday, November 5th.
- Speakers: You’ll be receiving information on George Brown’s A/V support, and other details, in the next couple of days.
- Volunteers: If you signed up to volunteer, you’ll hear from us within the next week.
The WordCamp Toronto Organization Team
Tickets Going Fast(er)!
Space is still available, so if you – or someone you know – hasn’t signed up yet, get on it! Tickets are only $30, and mini-sponsor packages are available for $200. Click here to register.
Note: All payments are processed via PayPal.
WordCamp Toronto 2011 Schedule: FINALIZED!
- Our End User track introduces the fundamentals of running a successful WordPress site on your own webhost.
- Our Designers tack presents time-saving techniques + tools that’ll help you, and your clients, do more with WordPress.
- Our Developers track focuses on best practices for theme & plugin development. You’ll also learn how WordPress can be used for more than just websites.
- Join us @ Habanero’s at 6:30pm on Saturday night! It’s an exclusive #WCTO event, complete with complementary munchies. (Try the margaritas!)
Parking & TTC Access
Parking is available on the west side of George St., between Adelaide and King St. It’s only $3.00 for the entire day!
Coming on TTC? Get off @ King Stn., and take the eastbound streetcar to King & Jarvis. Walk north on Jarvis to Adelaide, and east on Adelaide to the George Brown campus.
WordCamp Toronto Mobile App!
A big thanks to Top Quark’s Trevor Mills for creating the WordPress Toronto conference app. It’s a brilliant example of what can be done with WordPress.
Appropriately enough, Trevor is wrapping up our Developers track with his presentation, Building Mobile Apps with WordPress.