WordCamp Toronto 2013 @ Humber College was a huge success. With over 400 registered attendees and 30+ sessions covering two whole days, this was the biggest WordCamp that we’ve ever put on.
We had great support from Humber College‘s security, IT, and facilities team. The School of Media Studies & IT was a gracious host and we received tons of compliments about the new Lakeshore campus venue. Additional thanks to…
- Our volunteers: Your hard work went above and beyond. You plugged away all weekend to keep things running smoothly. Thank you so, so much.
- Our presenters and panelists: Without you there’d be no reason for anyone to come out. Thank you for spending time with us and sharing your expertise, insights, and experiences.
- Our caterers: Tailor Made Cafe and Abokichi for keeping us all well fed, and Kalamata Restaurant for hosting our Speakers’ Dinner and After Party.
- Our Sponsors: Your support made all of this possible!
- Our Attendees: YOU are the reason WordCamp exists! Every single one of you who came out to join us for the weekend, to learn something new about WordPress and meet others with an interest in WP, thank you for joining us.
Fill Out our Feedback Survey
Help us make WordCamp Toronto 2014 even better than 2013 by submitting your comments, suggestions, and other feedback of how this past weekend went. We have two copies of The Year Without Pants by Scott Berkun to give away for folks who complete the survey. You can read a review of the book on Torque.
» Take the SurveyFeedback survey results are in. Thank you!
New Presentations Page
We’re collecting all of the slide decks from our speakers. If you have a link to a presentation from this weekend, please get in touch with us or leave a comment on the Presentations page.
Share Your Photos & Video!
Thank you, everyone, for making WordCamp Toronto 2013 @ Humber College an amazing Weekend of WordPress!